Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Never book with them I went on a trip on 9/28/2017 I got to the one in Illinois and upon arrival the ladies tell us that there website is down so if you had a reservation with them they will not be able to find it so the have a 3party website they use . So the lady helps us find the site we book and paid for the parking for 5days Showed them the Confirmation and gave that attended my keys he scanned the barcode off my phone then had a driver to take us to the airport to or O’Hara airport in Chicago Illinois came backOctober 2, 2017 went to check out the lady told me at first everything was Okay her showed her the confirmation mind you the same one that we had to show them before leaving the truck which was fine when we left but then she tells me to wait I need to show my manager this so we go through the whole run down of how we even got to this 3rd party site is because not one but 3 of your employees was fine with the ticket but now you time I have to pay again and I said well what do you mean paid before I so I have to pay again but now I’m paying more .

Juan Menjivar tells me you didn’t pay us you paid some else I then respond telling I paid the site that both of your employees had me go to and showed me and once I paid that site they then took my keys and gave me a ticket to claim my truck once I returned, so how can this be right he then tell me pay or I’m not giving your truck back then they called the cops on me because I’m trying to figure out what the *** is going on . It was not talking with this man he was rude and very unfair how I was treated Tried calling the corporate 3times you can’t get ahold to any one nor can you leave a message.

So people please save your self the headache don’t do business with them . I left for the Bahamas for 5 days paid before I got on the plane to get Back have to pay more than I Originally spent the first time then had the cops call on me and they was rude as *** ready to take me to jail all because they employees mess up and the manager didn’t not want to admit they were wrong (Wally Parking) I have other pictures as well

Product or Service Mentioned: Wallypark Parking Attendant.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09, 2017.

Comments